Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Blog!

I've never had a blog before, but a few months ago I started thinking about my beloved BSC collection I had a kid and the obsession started all over again! I wanted a way to share my memories with others, but I got online and saw that there were BSC blogs already. I'm sure my blog won't live up to the greats, but I wanted to try.
I'm going to start from the first book of the series and try to go through them all in order. I'm missing a few here and there, and don't have hardly any of the newer ones, but I'll do what I can - with the help of ebay!

I used to have almost every book (up to about 80 or 90), but I boxed them up and put them in the basement. My darling older brother moved the box to the section of the basement that often flood (not intentional, but still stupid), and my beloved treasures were ruined. Now I'm stuck ordering from ebay and used book stores and their books are not anywhere close to the near perfect versions of mine. Sigh.

Well, here I go. Wish me luck! Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your blog :) Hope you keep it up. I always go way to long without updating my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will forever be my favorite commenter since you are my first! Thanks for the support! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community. I could tell that i am going to enjoy this blog and i was right. Looking forward to more blogs from you

    (if you like, check out both of my blogs: the babysitters club series, and world of lurlene mcdaniel ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely check out your guys' blogs. I'm new to the blogging community, but I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete